Loading... Please wait...

Psoriasis

Natural Dead Sea Treatment for Psoriasis

images.jpeg

The Dead Sea has long been recognised as a natural therapeutic healer for various skin conditions including Psoriasis and Eczema. In fact, health insurance agenices in Europe actually compensate treatment at the Dead Sea for these conditions. Dead Sea skin care offers a natural solution for anyone looking to assist their skin conditions including Psoriasis, Eczema, Dermatitis and even Arthritis.

How does the Dead Sea assist skin conditions such as Psoriasis and Eczema?

The Dead Sea Water and Dead Sea Mud have natural healing abilities due to the high mineral concentration found in both the Dead Sea Salts and Dead Sea Mud. The Dead Sea has a mineral concentration of over 30% as opposed to 3% mineral content of ordinary sea water. These minerals have a powerful healing effect on the skin. The Dead Sea Salts detoxify and cleanse the skin naturally, drawing the toxins out of the body. The Dead Sea Salts also provide a natural oily film on the skin to naturally moisturise and nourish the skin and naturally treat itching and redness caused by Psoriasis.

PACKAGES DESIGNED FOR PSORIASIS TREATMENT

Click here for our spceially designed Dead Sea Products Psoriasis Treatment packages

PRODUCTS RECOMMENDED TO ASSIST PSORIASIS

Dead Sea Products Natural Psoriasis Treatment is Scientifically Proven 

Many studies have been undertaken proving the Dead Sea can assist various skin conditions, including Psoriasis and Eczema. Below are results from only two of these studies...

An Isreali dermatologist, Dr. Zvi Even Paz studied the effects on bathing in Dead Sea Salts for 50 Psoriasis sufferers in 1989. 47 of the 50 patients tested achieved significant relief from their Psoriasis. The most effective treatment was found when sufferers bathed in 1kg of the Dead Sea Salts 3 times per week for 6 weeks.

In Germany Dr. J. Arndt conducted a study of 50 patients ranging in ages from 14-77. All patients were treated either in full baths with 2kgs of Dead Sea Salts in the bath with water at 27 degrees celcius or in partial baths which had approximately 10% concentration of Dead Sea Salts. The baths lasted about 20 mins and patients were kept in a warm, packed condition after the bath to enhance the effects. This treatment lasted 3-4 weeks with 3-4 baths per week. Within only one week, the itching and scaling joints diminshed and after 4 weeks patients were clear of all symptoms. Healing was complete in 54% of the patients, and the other 46% noted a vast improvement in their condition.

TESTIMONIALS

Click here to read testimonials by customers with Psoriasis


 

Recent Updates

  • DEAD SEA MUD

    Dead Sea black Mud is 100% natural and rich in minerals. The Dead Sea is …

  • DEAD SEA WATER

     The Dead Sea attracts thousands of visitors from all over the world every …

  • CHRISTMAS GIFTS

    It is that time of year again and Christmas is fast approaching. We have two …

Connect with us

Newsletter